Senior Project Manager – Plymouth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a Nationwide Consultancy in Plymouth.
The consultancy are looking for Project Managers that have at least 5 years’ experience working within a consultancy and exposure to NEC contracts on Public sectors.
Previous experience with in Healthcare projects would be preferred.
You will be MRICS or equivalent qualified and have 5 plus years’ experience from a PM practise. Having a varied experience would be advantageous as the consultancy covers residential, retail, commercial, education, student resident accommodation and health care.
What we are looking for
• The ability to Manage Project programmes, including, controlled management of time, effective direction of resources, project Costs, budgets and reporting.
• At least 5 years relevant experience, ideally from a leading consultancy.
• MRICS qualified or equivalent professional qualification (RIBA/CEng).
• A demonstrable understanding of project management with the ability of managing projects at any RIBA stage.
• Experience using Asta Powerpoint and MS Project.
• An understanding of the principles of sustainable construction and typical project controls.
• Generalist experience including residential, retail, commercial, education, student resident accommodation, health care.
• Contract Administration and Employers Agent experience.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Package
• Flexible working
• Training & development opportunities
• Development secondments
• Enhanced seasonal breaks
• Staff incentives & competitions
• Competitive salary & benefits packages
• Team building & staff conferences
• Charitable fund raising & volunteering
• Involvement in professional & industry organisations
• Sports & socialising