Senior Quantity Surveyor – Office Lead – Exeter
An experienced project surveyor / newly promoted senior surveyor is required to join a niche PQS consultancy focusing on luxury residential projects across Devon and Cornwall.
Projects tend to be “one-off” bespoke houses, contract values £2-6m, delivered under JCT terms.
Projects locations are the best in the South West including Salcombe, Dartmouth, Polzeath, St Mawes…, with most being waterside developments.
This will be to lead there new Exeter office and be the point of contact for all junior staff.
Candidate will have a good PQS background, and ideally 5-10 years’ experience.
Good quality residential knowledge and experience is preferred but not essential
Candidate will lead projects, whilst mentoring junior staff. And report directly to the Director.
This position offers an opportunity to work on award winning projects with innovative design partners. And for the right candidate it also offers great career progression, and responsibility.
What we are looking for?
• MRCIS preferred but not essential.
• PQS background of at least 5 years.
• Experience in the local market.
• Residential knowledge.
• Experience in managing Junior Staff
• Great social networking skills and excellent communication skills.
• Team player.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive package.
• Opportunity to be involved in nice luxury projects across Devon and Cornwall.
• Established, local consultancy with reach throughout the South West.
• Autonomy with excellent admin support.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.