Looking for an opportunity to really make a difference as a “Senior Quantity Surveyor”? Look no further….
Delivering award winning construction and civil engineering projects, coupled with a 20 + year track record of completing projects to exceptional standards, there is no reason for you not to apply!
Based out of South Wales, they have a mixed portfolio of projects to include: Roads and Infrastructure, Bridges, Marine and Coastal and Highways – generally ranging in value between £1m – £25m (£5m – £6m average)
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, the “Senior Quantity Surveyor” duties will include:
- Commercially responsible for helping to estimate costs, quantities, and project timelines
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks
- Assigning work to subcontractors
- Valuing completed work, managing budgets and overseeing payments
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years experience, ideally working for a “Civil Engineering” contractor, and be familiar with both JCT and NEC contracts. In addition to this, you will have:
- Construction Related Qualification
- Infrastructure and marine experience on contracts up to £5M
- Driven, motivated and an all round positive person
If this hasn’t already grabbed your attention then call me to find out more.