A South Wales civils infrastructure contractor are seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join its busy commercial team due to a significant increase in projects which typically range in value between £4M to £6M.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with civils experience looking for a growing business which treats you as a person not just a number, then this opportunity is for you!
With offices based in South Wales between Cardiff and Port Talbot you will have the flexibility to manage your time between home, site and office typically 2 days p/w. At Senior Quantity Surveyor level you will be responsible for delivering a range of projects including;
- Renewables sector, & short-term operational reserve (battery storage) facilities
- Local Authority Civils frameworks
- Sea & Coastal Defences
- Water & Utilities infrastructure
- Typical project values will range on average from £4-£6M up to £23M+
Senior Quantity Surveyor key responsibilities;
- Review new / varied items and check quotations of new rates and conditions.
- Maintain the timely submission of applications and final accounts ensuring adequate representation of commercial interests at site meetings.
- Assist with reviewing and commenting on tender documentation during tender period and, where successful with handover assisting with internal reporting and forecasting.
- Assist with subcontract management from negotiation and preparation of sub-contract orders, on-site management and final accounting.
- Prepare and negotiate claims in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Vetting of final accounts and preparing final account reports.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys working in a team with a professional but relaxed approach with a keen eye for detail and civil engineering experience with knowledge of NEC3/4 & FIDIC forms of contract then this opportunity will certainly feel rewarding.
Salary in the region up to circa £60K+ p/a + package plus car or car allowance, 5% matched pension, discretionary bonus, fully subsidised business travel, & 26 days holiday. Please contact me for more details. Joe Knowles 01392 493347 or [email protected]