We have an exciting new position for a “Senior Quantity Surveyor”, working for a Property & Construction Consultancy with offices spread across the UK. You will be working for a company with fantastic training and development opportunities with a variety of projects ranging from Residential, Healthcare, Education, Commercial Building and Public Sector works. They offer a partnered and personal approach to their clients as well as having experience across the lifetime of construction projects. The array of projects range in value from £30k – £300M which keeps this role varied and interesting.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Senior Quantity Surveyor” to join an existing team in the Truro office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Networking and Business Development
- Working closely with clients to identify their needs
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Supporting Junior Quantity Surveyors with their professional development
- Fee management and monitoring of job profitability
- Pre & post contract surveying
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- MRICS qualified or working towards Chartered status
- Experience in housing, commercial development, higher education or health preferred but not essential
- Experience working with JCT & NEC contracts preferred but not essential
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to analyse and sort data into an understandable form
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision, to a high standard
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent inter-personal and team working skills, motivated and productive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and undertake a range of tasks
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Senior Quantity Surveyor” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Hybrid working (minimum of 3 days in the office)
- From £45k basic salary (BOE)
- 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Personalised career development path and prospects for progression within the company
- Dedicated volunteering days
Interested? Then please click apply to find out more…..