Would you like to work for a blue chip contractor with a difference?
Enjoy working on large projects but without the red tape?
This could be the right role for you!
We are looking to procure an experienced “Senior Quantity Surveyor” to join the Bristol team of a highly regarded main contractor.
You first project, a large £60m structural cut and carve project in Central Bristol.
The project, a D&B JCT 2016, will involve refurbishing an existing office development split across 3 phases as well as adding an additional new build extension. Currently in procurement stage, your initial project has a 3 year build programme
Their Bristol team is super busy, with similar live projects on Schools, Universities and hospital frameworks in the region.
The successful “Senior Quantity Surveyor” will be number one on the project, reporting into Regional Commercial Manager. Key focus for this role will include:
- Management of assistant Quantity Surveyors
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Close client liaison
- Commercial reporting and negotiation for additional phases
The successful “Senior Quantity Surveyor”
We are looking for “Senior Quantity Surveyors” with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or similar
- Main contractor background
- 2 stage tender experience
- Background working on frameworks desirable
What can I expect if successful?
Competitive salary, excellent car allowance, bonus and benefits package
- Excellent support and induction
- interesting, challenging projects
- Repeat business and consistency of work
- Friendly, easy going culture
- Hybrid working two days from home if required
For more information click APPLY!