Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking progression with successful principal contractor securing significant amounts of work in the South West? The opportunity exists to join a dynamic team with an interesting variety of projects throughout Cornwall & Devon.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an established and well-structured team in place delivering a major new infrastructure project to the value of £25M. This scheme will deliver a valuable improvement to infrastructure in the region.
In undertaking this Senior Quantity Surveying you will be responsible for;
- Monthly applications & cost value reconciliations.
- Quarterly cost and value reconciliations.
- Procurement & administration.
- Measurement of the works (where applicable) & dealing with change.
- Assessing risk and cost monitoring.
Your Senior Quantity Surveying experience will ideally be within civil engineering infrastructure projects across the region – you will have variety in this position including civil, coastal, bridges, roads and marine.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years minimum experience + within Civil engineering infrastructure ideally.
- Strong commercial acumen and problem solving abilities.
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and oral.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- In depth knowledge of civil engineering working methods.
- Full UK driving licence.
There will be flexibility on the location of this position, with a balance between home, site and occasional office meetings. As a guide salary range of £60,000 to £70,000 plus package or comparable contract day rate with flexibility. For more information or to apply please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347.