Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking progression with successful principal contractor delivering a major highways infrastructure scheme in Somerset?
As Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining this blue chip tier 1 contractor within a well-structured team in place delivering a major new infrastructure project to the value of £145M. This scheme will deliver a valuable improvement to infrastructure in the region.
In undertaking this Senior Quantity Surveying you will be responsible for;
- Monthly applications & cost value reconciliations.
- Quarterly cost and value reconciliations.
- Procurement & administration.
- Measurement of the works (where applicable) & dealing with change.
- Assessing risk and cost monitoring.
Your Senior Quantity Surveying experience will ideally be within civil engineering infrastructure with the ability to visit site regularly in East Somerset.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years minimum experience + within Civil engineering infrastructure ideally.
- Strong commercial acumen and problem solving abilities.
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and oral.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- In depth knowledge of civil engineering working methods.
- Full UK driving licence.
There will be flexibility on the location of this position, with a balance between home, site and occasional office meetings. As a guide salary range of £60,000 to £70,000 plus package or comparable contract day rate with flexibility. For more information or to apply please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347.