Operating a well established and successful business, they have several offices across the SW region, with a chunk of the work being right here, in the heart of Plymouth. Typically, they deliver a range of projects from £100,000 – £10m.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible to commercially deliver various projects as part of an existing Framework. You will take full ownership and be responsible for the day to day delivery of the project in terms of cost, value, schedule, safety, quality, environment and stakeholders
Other duties include:
- Responsible for effective client relationship management to encourage smooth commercial progression of the contract(s).
- Provide liaison with the client, PQS, and senior staff
- Anticipate and plan change in commercial resource on the project.
- Provide commercial support to tendering process when required.
- Prepare the basis of the project procurement schedule and ensure the team contribute and complete their relevant sections.
- Oversee subcontract procurement in accordance with the procurement timetable
Ideally, you will be a proven Senior QS experienced in delivering civil engineering projects of a similar value. Commercially astute, you will have a bit of something about you and be happy to work autonomously.
In return for your hard work, not only do this company offer competitive basic salaries and excellent package offerings, but more importantly, can provide job security and project variety
Give me a call today to find out more