Job ref: 111227
Our client, a leading urban design and planning firm, is seeking a highly experienced Senior Urban Designer to join their team. As a Senior Urban Designer, you will play a key role in managing and delivering urban design projects across a range of sectors, including urban regeneration, public realm design, and master planning.
- Manage and lead urban design projects from inception to completion
- Develop and implement design solutions for urban design projects
- Conduct urban design analysis and prepare reports and recommendations
- Undertake site analysis and prepare design concepts and sketches
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and project team members
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in urban design
- Strong understanding of urban design principles, practices, and standards
- Experience in managing and delivering complex urban design projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in mentoring and training junior staff
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated Senior Urban Designer with a passion for urban design and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Salary From: £
Salary To: £