Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 p.a
Location: RNAS Culdrose, Helston, Cornwall (Occasional Travel Around Local Sites)
Type: Perm, Full-Time
As Service Manager, you’ll provide a single point of contact for Vivo to the Head of Establishment (HoE) and DIO for all Billable Works (<£25K) matters on site and manage the delivery and assurance of all Billable Works <£25k on each site they are responsible for, ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Overseeing the delivery of Reactive & Programmed maintenance on the Establishment to ensure Key Performance indicators are met and tasks are completed to a standard that meets the contractual ‘First Time Fix’ requirements.
- Undertake Programmed maintenance inspections as required.
- Undertake assurance activities iaw Vivo Contract Quality Plan
- Ensuring that all Maintenance and Billable Works activity carried out on site is conducted iaw JSP 375.
- Delivering Billable works (<£25k) as directed by Line Manager.
- Reviewing all Inspection Reports and certification raising the necessary Remedial tasking and SONs for works >IRT, as appropriate, ensuring that Statutory remedials are correctly identified and actioned on the CAFM.
- Managing End User requests for hard copies of Inspection reports.
- Providing technical support and advice as required to DIO and HoE representatives
- Working closely with Mobile APs to ensure that all applicable works conform to the requirements of JSP 375
- Carrying out the duties of; Asbestos Responsible Person, Legionella Responsible Person, Temporary Works Coordinator and CDM Principal Designer/Principal Contractor.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce energy consumption on site and initiate Billable Works as appropriate by the raising of Statements of Need.
- Managing FGas and waste compliance within the establishment.
- Managing the delivery of Grounds Maintenance within the establishment
- Acting as an On Call Services Manager as required.
What you’ll need to do the role:
- Team player who understands value of collaboration
- Experience in delivery of Planned Maintenance and KPI management
- Significant experience in Construction,
- Property Maintenance or related field including:
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
Training and Qualifications:
- ONC/BTEC level qualification electrical/mechanical engineering related discipline (or equivalent experiential experience)
- Technical training to maintain and develop technical competence and awareness in the following:
- Asbestos / Legionellosis
- Familiarity with the sites and assets for which the person is responsible
- Emergency first aid
- Fire safety
- Full Driving License
Nice to Haves:
- IOSH or equivalent qualification
- Previous use of CAFM applications
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of energy reduction methods
- Fully understand the operational role of the establishment and Head of Establishment’s priorities to ensure the optimal levels of support to Unit outputs
- Drafting Statements of Need (SONs) to support the Sustain/Maintain/Change Billable Works requirements needed to manage the estate effectively.
Security clearance is required for our sites, successful applicants will be expected to achieve either BPSS or SC clearance as a condition of appointment into the role.