We are looking to procure and experienced site agent to join a Devon based contractor specialising in Water projects.
You will be joining a really lovely team of people, working for a firm who really look after their staff.
They have been awarded a large additional amount of work as part of the impending AMP 8 framework and therefor need an experienced Agent / Site Manager to jump on board!
Thew projects from their Exeter office will range from £500k – £8m in individual value and will cover:
- Large pipelines
- Pumping Stations
- Small treatment works
Reporting into the Exeter Manager, you will be responsible for projects from award to handover. Key duties will include:
- Management of site teams – Engineer, Forman and QS
- Management of specialist subcontractors
- Short term planning
- Client progress meetings
- Engineering and Design Liaison
Whats in it for you?
Aside from a long term, stable future and local work you will benefit from a team environment with:
- extremely low attrition. People love working there
- Flexible working
- Structured training and development
- Excellent benefits package
Sounds interesting? Click apply for more details