One of the UK’s leading construction and infrastructure services are delivering a multimillion pound scheme which you almost certainly want to be a part of!
We are working alongside this business, specifically for a Section Engineer to join the team in Bridgwater – an experienced team, driven to deliver this extensive project
In this exciting Site Agent role, you will be required to do the following:
- Programming works ensuring effective delivery
- Support the implementation and monitoring of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure works are delivered in accordance with the specification
- Promote cross division working with other members within the project to create a one-team ethos
- Take full ownership and accountability for profit and loss in the project, ensuring robust control of target costs and actual costs incurred
What do we need from you?
Ideally, you’ll have at least 2 years as a Site Agent, with marine experience
As well as this, you will need to have good organizational skills and have the ability to be a problem solver with good commercial and contractual awareness.
A civil engineering qualification would be great
This is a well known project in the South West, something you definitely want to add to your portfolio!