With an already existing portfolio of excellence in delivery, this Site Agent role would offer the opportunity to join one of the South Wests largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management Contractors. Contracting is at the heart of the business, acting as both principal contractor and subcontractor on a variety of civil engineering projects
Specifically, this role would be based from Wales, on a flagship highways scheme and be responsible for the day to day delivery of a circa £10M earthworks package. Duties to include:
- Developing the works program alongside the PM
- Working closely with the framework partners and client representatives
- Taking responsibility for Health & Safety regulations, producing RAMS and deputising for the Project Manager.
- Close working with the commercial teams
- CDM Management
The Site Agent position would suit someone with at least 5 years experience and ideally possess the following:
- BEng or NVQ equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience delivering earthworks packages of a similar value
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with me today!