This is a company with a difference, with a portfolio of projects like no other:
- Boutique Hotels, Holiday parks, Giant Tree Houses, Festival Structures, and bespoke clifftop developments to name a few of their live works across the South West.
You’ll feel more involved and enjoy the recognition and pride of genuine involvement and responsibility. If you take your work seriously but not yourself then you’ll get on well with this bunch.
Their Devon team work between Exeter and Plymouth and the successful “Site Manager’s” first project will be a boutique development of 75 coastal flats.
- Liaising with clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a standalone Site Manager
- Excellent client facing skills
- Construction related qualification
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
What’s in it for you:
The successful candidates will enjoy the following:
- A cracking team environment
- Long term local work
- Interesting, challenging projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A robust benefits package
For more more information please click APPLY