Do you want to be part of the future of construction? Read on…..
About the Company
We are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s most reputable construction companys, a successful UK business who hang their hat on their professional and well renowned regional outfits.
Joining the team from their Plymouth office, the Site Manager position will enable you to be involved on a variety of projects – they work primarily in the Education, Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Leisure and Health sectors, typically delivering jobs from £5M – £25M
About the Role
Joining the team as a Site Manager, you’ll manage the day to day operations and duties will include:
- Ensuring adherence to all policies, procedures and standards
- Completing the project within budget and on programme
- Supervising all direct labour as necessary
- Coordinate the activities of trades and subcontractors involved on site to ensure all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme.
- Overseeing all Health & Safety on the project
I am looking to speak with Site Managers who have proven experience working in a similar role, ideally for a Tier One Contractor. You will also be:
- Educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a construction discipline,
- Experienced in delivering jobs between £5 and £25 million
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid qualified
What will you get in return?
This company strive to support their employees to achieve a healthy work-life balance and as such, have a flexible approach to working. Outside of this, you will be on an above average basic salary as well as excellent, market leading packages and benefits