Job ref: 470600
Having working alongside this construction business for the last 8 years, we are delighted to be able to assist them in procuring a Site Manager for their successful business
Offering a range of services to help manage any construction scheme, they are committed to delivering projects with passion, in an open and honest environment and pride themselves on quality and efficiency
They are looking for a permanent Site Manager, someone ideally a few years in and with an understanding of standard processes and procedures generally expected as:
- Proactive approach – reviewing drawings, raising RFI’s updating drawing folders & circulating relevant information to all parties as deemed necessary.
- Confident and able to put together programmes utilising Elecosoft power project
- Able to compile detailed / informative weekly and Monthly reports for client issue and also update the construction programme on a weekly basis
- Able to chair weekly trade contractor meetings and issue subsequent minutes
- Issue any relevant Non-Conformance notices to each trade contractor as necessary and work with the design team to assist in resolving any issues that may arise.
- Undertake weekly toolbox talks and keep records as needed
- Compile handover / O&M folders on completion of each project
- Undertake pre snagging / snagging process with client and trade contractors
- Arrange and conclude Building Control sign off of project.
- Previous experience of site or project management (within Construction) ideally projects in excess of £1.5m
- Construction related qualification (HNC / HND / Degree)
- Excellent with clients – strong communication skills
- Drive , passion, and a bit of flair!
This company can offer you everything you need to pave your way through an excellent, solid and exciting career as a Site Manager
Salary From: £
Salary To: £