The Devon office of a South West based Renewables Construction Business are looking for a friendly and experienced “Site Manager” to join their happy team.
This is a company with a difference, with a portfolio of projects that are quite something:
- Solar Farms (Civil and Construction)
- Renewables (Installs and Maintenance)
- BSS (Battery Electrical Storage Systems)
Their colourful portfolio matches their teams culture and personality and they are looking for similar people to join the business.
As a growing business, they introduced a “Utilities” division around 2 years ago, and this is already looking to double its first year turnover by April 2024. Fabulous stuff!
We are looking for a “Site Manager” who can not only run projects successfully but get involved early, working closely through the pre-construction period
You’ll feel more involved and enjoy the recognition and pride of genuine involvement and responsibility. If you take your work seriously but not yourself then you’ll get on well with this bunch.
Their Devon team work in their beautiful office in Exeter and initially, this project falls within the Devon geography but as they operate UK wide the successful “Site Manager” will have an expectation to lodge away when required
- Liaising with clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Responsible for all H & S on site
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Managing the RAMS
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Site Manager or PM
- Excellent client facing skills
- Construction related qualification
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid as a MINIMUM
What’s in it for you:
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- A cracking team environment
- Long term work – excellent career prospects!
- Interesting, challenging projects
For more more information please click APPLY