We are looking to procure and experienced Site Supervisor to join a reputable and successful family-owned business. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, this is the time to join!
You will be joining a really lovely team of people, working for a firm who really look after their staff.
The projects from their Exeter office will consist heavily of reactive maintenance contracts ranging in value upwards from £50k, predominantly across the water sector – civils drainage repairs, specifically
Reporting into the Project Manager, they will be responsible for many aspects of supervision – key responsibilities to include:
- Visit site and collect information for scoping and planning
- Give advice on scope/design requirements to achieve a solution
- Assist in planning projects for delivery including highways liaisons, public liaisons, labour, plant and materials requirements
- Suitable time management skills to see projects through to completion and hit deadlines
- Have flexibility to work evenings and weekends in line with reactive works
What do you need
- Relevant qualifications and experience in delivering engineering projects within the utilities sector, ideally within water and waste water sectors
- Have knowledge and experience in Street works especially around requirements in line with traffic control and excavating within the highway
- Have a good knowledge of deep excavation works within the Utilities and ideally the drainage sector
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a long term, stable future and local work you will benefit from a team environment with:
- Extremely low attrition
- Structured training and development
- Excellent benefits package
Sounds interesting? Click apply for more details