We are looking to procure and experienced Site Supervisor to join a reputable and successful family-owned business. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, this is the time to join!
You will be joining a really lovely team of people, working for a firm who really look after their staff.
The projects from their Exeter office will consist heavily of groundworks schemes ranging in value from £1,000 – £1M typically
Reporting into the Director, they will be responsible for many aspects of supervision – key responsibilities to include:
- Visit site and collect information for scoping and planning
- Give advice on scope/design requirements to achieve a solution
- Assist in planning projects for delivery including highways liaisons, public liaisons, labour, plant and materials requirements
- Suitable time management skills to see projects through to completion and hit deadlines
- Have flexibility to work evenings and weekends in line with reactive works
What do you need
- Relevant qualifications and experience in delivering civil engineering projects, ideally within the groundworks sector
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid as a minimum
- Civil Engineering Qualification preferred
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a long term, stable future and local work you will benefit from a team environment with:
- Extremely low attrition
- Longevity of work
- Excellent benefits package
Sounds interesting? Click apply for more details