Job ref: 8907222
Our client, a leading engineering firm, is seeking a highly experienced Structural Engineer to join their team. As a Structural Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and analysing structural systems for a wide range of building and infrastructure projects.
- Manage and lead structural engineering projects from inception to completion
- Develop and implement design solutions for structural engineering projects
- Conduct engineering analysis and prepare reports and recommendations
- Undertake site inspections and prepare construction progress reports
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and project team members
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in structural engineering
- Strong understanding of structural engineering principles, practices, and standards
- Experience in managing and delivering complex structural engineering projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in mentoring and training junior staff
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated Structural Engineer with a passion for engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Salary From: £
Salary To: £