We are currently seeking a talented Structural Engineer to join our client’s team based in Truro. As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality drawings, sketches, reports, and documents, meeting client expectations, and agreeing on project deliverables and timescales.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant British Standards and Eurocodes. You should be proficient in relevant software, have strong analytical skills, and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Prepare design calculations and sketches for structural schemes in accordance with relevant standards and procedures
- Conduct site inspections and surveys
- Work closely with other team members, including architects, contractors, and other engineers
- Maintain regular communication with clients and other stakeholders
- Participate in project meetings and provide technical support as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in structural engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
They offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a supportive work environment. If you’re a talented Structural Engineer looking for a new challenge in Truro, we encourage you to apply today.