What I enjoy more than anything, is working alongside companies where their genuine passion for the industry shines through, and this is one of those companies! Located in the heart of Devon and know for delivering a varied range of civil engineering projects, often for repeat clients, they are looking for a Sub Agent to join the team
With over 70% of their business secured already for 2024, there is no better time to consider this the move for you
Snapshot of Duties
- Responsible for the commercial and technical delivery of contracts, typically from £10k to £3m in value
- Communicate with the Site Manager, Site Engineers, clients and designers to ensure successful delivery, on time and within budget of your projects.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day planning of projects and the production and
- implementation of construction programmes in line with construction methodologies and resources
- Manage best value project procurement, take-offs, materials, plant and subcontracts.
- Manage the supply chain and direct workforce so they work efficiently and ensure that the highest standards for Health and Safety, Environment and Quality are maintained
- Quality documents, CPP’s, RAM’s, & manage notices, permissions, and licences.
- Manage project close out, as built drawings and information for the health and safety file
What we need
- An industry applicable HNC/BEng or NVQ equivalent
- IOSH or CITB 2/5 Day SSSTS/SMSTS, CSCS card
- Full Driving Licence
- Strong team player
This is a great opportunity for rapid progression to PM, as well as being supported by a genuinely nice team!