Talent Attraction Consultant
At Girling Jones we strongly believe that people buy from people. Our consultants are integral to our success, we look after our staff to ensure their happiness and enjoyment every day. This in turn creates an exciting, fun atmosphere which builds on our reputation for fantastic client service and retention.
We look for people who are naturally great communicators and relationship builders; who really enjoy getting to know their clients. We embrace people who are passionate and knowledgeable about our business.
When you work for us, we will champion you in any way that you need – second to none training, career development and day to day support is at your fingertips.
We are looking for Talent attraction consultants who are confident, inquisitive, creative thinkers, who are interested in working within our existing teams to maximise leads, build new relationships with clients, and service those already established.
- Competitive Salary
- Market leading commission structure
- Full in-House training
- Career progression
- Pension scheme, Christmas Closure & your Birthday off, electric car scheme after probation
- 4 day working week & 4pm finishes
Key responsibilities and duties as the Talent Attraction Consultant:
- Working alongside experienced Consultants to source candidates for their Client’s vacancies.
- Screening candidates within the civils engineering & Construction sectors.
- Utilising Job boards, CRM System, Adverts, and LinkedIn to source candidates.
- Writing advertisements for all vacancies and posting to job boards and social media sites.
- Keeping all candidate profiles on the CRM system up to date.
- Ensuring all compliance is carried out for each candidate – candidate registration form/passport/right to work documentation.
- Arranging interviews with the successful candidates.
- Sending out interview confirmations to successful candidates.
- Organising your day plan every evening for the following day.
Key Knowledge and Competencies of the Talent Attraction Consultant:
- At least 6 months experience as a Resourcer / Recruiter / Talent attraction consultant or similar sales background would be desirable
- Good understanding of the recruitment process is desirable
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Outgoing, positive and confident personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Knowledge of, or interest in the following industries preferable; Construction, Civils and Property. Please click to apply or contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 for more information.