Technical Assistant (HVAC Commissioning, Water Treatment and Water Hygiene) required, Exeter. Girling Jones require a Technical Assistant to join a progressive, family owned and operated building services commissioning business in Exeter. We require a Technical Assistant, ideally with building services engineering (mechanical and electrical) knowledge to assist with HVAC commissioning, water treatment and water hygiene services.
Day to day,
- AutoCad work
- Supporting the Ops Manager with technical works / issues
- Compiling, processing and proof checking reports and test packs
- Following up of tenders
- Commission ability / drawing reviews
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Ideally mechanically biased qualification in plumbing / HVAC related subject
- CSCS / Site related cards
- Ability to utilise design packages, Autocad etc
- Proven building services engineering knowledge
We require support Monday – Friday 8.00 – 17.00, the business can be as flexible as needed.