Our client, a leading transportation consultancy firm, is seeking a highly motivated Transport Planner to join their team. As a Transport Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of transport planning projects across a range of sectors, including urban development, infrastructure, and transport policy.
- Assist in the management and delivery of transport planning projects
- Conduct transport planning analysis and prepare reports and recommendations
- Undertake research and data analysis to inform transport planning strategies
- Support the development and implementation of transport modelling and forecasting tools
- Assist in stakeholder engagement and consultation processes
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with project team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Transport Planning, Geography, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in transport planning
- Strong understanding of transport planning principles, policies and practices
- Experience in supporting the delivery of transport planning projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with transport modelling software such as SATURN, VISSIM or CUBE (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated Transport Planner with a passion for transport planning and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.