Due to an increased workload & project order book a privately owned and established civil engineering contractor is seeking to recruit another Working Foreman to manage the delivery of fast track civil engineering projects enabling the installation of EV charging points across the country.
As Working Foreman you will be responsible for overseeing all technical and construction aspects of schemes including measurement, drainage, kerbing, levelling and the installation of concrete structures at sites from Bristol to Manchester.
As Working Foreman you will be working closely and reporting back to the very experienced Contracts Manager with responsibility for the following;
- Your Health & Safety & ensuring the safety of others.
- Completing site documentation and assisting workforce with onsite construction.
- Identifying any areas for improvement or changes to program required to deliver safely and in-line with the scheme design
- Ensuring the workforce remains compliant and delivers quality onsite
- Leading teams by example where required.
The experience we are looking for from the Working Foreman:
- Ability to lead and motivate delivery teams, read drawings and have experience of Utility avoidance.
- Basic IT Skills and ability to handle project administration.
- Ability to brief and follow Risk Assessment & Method Statements.
- Capability to manage fast track programs over 12 – 14 week periods.
- Basic – SMSTS or SSSTS, 3day First Aid and CSCS.
Working Foreman basic salary in the region of £45 – £50K p/a plus package including company vehicle, holiday entitlement, pension, working away allowance and additional hours/pay.