- Posted on:
- Ref: SC114Sddd_1552638524
Girling Jones are looking to procure a part time Administrator for one of the leading consultancies within the Plymouth area. This role will provide full support to the Directors and technical team to ensure the department is run in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications, spreadsheets, word processing and database management
- Strong typing skills
- Day to day office tasks to ensure the appropriate level and standard of service is maintained and managed
- Greeting visitors, organising and maintaining meetings, answering and transferring calls
- Provision of administrative support to our business development and marketing team
- Using various computer packages to produce eye catching reports, specifications and general correspondence
- Support in H&S administration
- Preparation of quotation letters
- General administrative duties: filing, ordering office supplies, organizing training and seminars, booking travel and accommodation, scanning and printing various documents, sorting incoming post and sending outgoing post.
- Updating company website
- Inputting data onto project management system
- Attending internal meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Liaising with staff in other offices and with external contacts
An excellent opportunity to be part of a successful company with a friendly team. Please get in contact for more information and immediate interviews
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.