Adoptions Manager | Exeter | £35k – £42k + package
A national housing developer are searching for an Adoptions Manager to join their South West team in Exeter. With over 15 live sites and plenty more in the planning stages, this is a company looking to increase their unit completions from 400 to 500+.
The main objective for the Adoptions Manager is to ensure the infrastructure works are carried out in accordance with the approved documentation. This will enable the release of the company’s bonds and maintenance liabilities for all highways, sewers, pumping stations and public open spaces to ensure adoption by the respective authority is achieved in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will –
- Hold a relevant degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Have experience of working for on with housing developers in the adoptions of sewers, roads and public spaces
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage external consultants as well as liaise with local authorities
Key Responsibilities –
- Site inspections of the condition of infrastructure at the end of the maintenance period and carry all works required to achieve public adoption.
- Monitor all adoption Section Agreements (Section 38,104,111 & 278 Agreements) ensuring Reduction and cancellation of all the associated bonds.
- Liaising with the Local Authority, Bondsman and company Solicitors.
- Resolve all issues arising from completed sites ensuring all titles deeds, maintenance bonds and other legal requirements are complied with to minimise liability to the company.
- Resolve all issues and chase for necessary documentations to enable progression of estate developments.
- Assist in the production of Monthly Estate Completions reports and budget forecasts for the regional board of directors.
- To apply for any Deed of Variations that may be required for s38/s104 Agreements
- To collate information and submit for sewers diversions and sewers requisitions as required
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary of up to £42k + package. There is also a bonus scheme, opportunities for development and progression and regular staff events.
To be considered for this position, please apply now. For more information, please call 01392493347
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.