Are you looking for a new challenge in a new location? Do you have experience of working in a team which maintains and coordinates the delivery of a portfolio of properties by dealing with stock condition, adaptations and property improvements? Then this new challenge in Cornwall may be the role you have been looking for.
About the role.
Our Client is a local housing provider based in St Austell, Cornwall. They manage over 4,500 homes and have ambitious plans to build 3,000 homes by 2030. They are a large, successful and expanding business in Cornwall, committed to social housing and local communities, offering a diverse range of activities.
What is the role?
We are looking for a full time Asset Surveyor to work within their Asset Management team on a permanent basis and be responsible for delivering and coordinating the delivery of a fit for purpose portfolio of properties and in addition be responsible for:
- Stock condition surveys
- The design and supervision of disabled adaptations for customers
- Processing requests from customers to undertake their own improvements
- Complete Right to Buy surveys of a high quality
With providing an efficient value for money customer focused service you will be the first point of contact where problems and issues arise along with meeting the performance standard of Housing Property Services in relation to delivery timescale and quality.
Who are we looking for?
You will be passionate about delivering and cultivating excellent customer service and have significant experience of asset management tasks and in addition have knowledge and experience of property surveying for stock condition and property management databases.
You will have been educated to A Level grade A-C or equivalent Level 3 qualification and have an HNC in Building Construction or equivalent. It is essential that you have a qualification in domestic energy assessment. The role requires the post-holder to obtain a Basic DBS check upon appointment.
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension scheme – 4% contribution with employer match at 4%, plus death in service benefit of 3 times your annual salary
- Entitlement to more than the statutory days paid holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays – this role entitles 27 days per year plus bank holidays
- Family Friendly Policies
- Work within an organisation with a comprehensive Health & Wellbeing strategy which includes FREE yearly Flu Jabs
- Health and Wellbeing ‘Gold Award’ Winner 2019, 2020 and 2021 and Healthy Workplace Mentor 2020
- Recognized as a ‘Mindful Employer’ on their Charter
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.