We are looking to procure an “Assistant Quantity Surveyor” to join the Somerset office of a large national civil engineering contractor.
They work on large civil engineering frameworks and therefore offer a stable and long term career path with varied interesting projects.
Sites range from £500k – £6m in value and include:
- Piling and Geo-Technical
- Bridges and Concrete Structures
- Flood Alleviation
- Embankment works
Most projects come under the NEC form of contract.
Their Somerset team are looking for an “Assistant Quantity Surveyor” to join their happy office. You will be given your own small projects to lead initially while gaining valuable exposure on larger schemes.
We are looking for candidates with the following background and skills:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- 1 year+ experience within a Civil Engineering environment for a main contractor, consultancy
- Local to Somerset or genuine relocator
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Fantastic training
- Interesting and diverse projects
- Long term opportunity
- A fun and friendly work environment
For more information please click APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.