Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This Assistant Quantity Surveyor opportunity lies within an attractive contracting organisation who are both successful in delivering high quality works for their clients and retaining & developing their team.
The contractor are seeking to appoint an Assistant Quantity Surveyor individual with 1-2 years’ experience in the civil engineering or construction industry who wishes to take the next step or a graduate who is looking for their first role .
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for all commercial aspects of a fast-moving responsive maintenance contract with an annual value of circa £9-£11M across the Southwest and would have the following key responsibilities:
- Completion of Subcontract orders and variations
- Subcontract payments, variations, and final accounts
- Completing Monthly CVRs and cost reporting
- Cost reporting and budget control
- Monthly application and invoicing to the client
- Offering support to the operations team with forecasting of larger projects
This is a NEC option C contract with typical values of compensation events between £500 to £300/£400K. You will be an integral member of the commercial team and work closely with the operational site based teams, delivery partners and client. Come join the fun! Starting salary from £28 – £32K p/a plus package.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.