Fancy working for an award-winning property consultancy in Exeter?
You will be involved in delivering high-profile, inspiring professional services to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK. You will help deliver regional projects supported by national capability. From offices based in Devon and Cornwall, my client operates building surveying, project management, and estate services.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for leading our high-quality engineering service where you will be responsible for the management and professional leadership of the Building Services Engineering team.
Duties will also include:
- Leading your team from the front, showing your ability to manage the delivery of engineering design to the highest standards possible.
- Assist in the operation of the business across multiple offices by working and coordinating resource planning, delivery, marketing, quality assurance and Group-wide standards of delivery.
- Regulating the processes and procedures of your team to promote effectiveness and efficiency
- Providing hands-on engineering advice to clients.
- Provide personal and professional support and training for your team
- Installing a culture of innovation and initiative in order maximise profitability and customer service
Our successful candidate
- Professional chartered membership of the Institute of Building Service Engineers
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Building service engineering or related discipline
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in a similar position or the ambition to progress into this role
- Understanding of Business Planning, Commercial Risk Management and Financial Management
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.