Associate Director Quantity Surveyor -Exeter
Are you a driven and hardworking Quantity Surveyor looking to take you’re next step?
Girling Jones have been instructed by a nationwide consultancy to fill a need for a talented Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Exeter.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Associate Director to take a leading role in their Quantity Surveying and Employers Representative team in Exeter, with a specific focus on commercial property, residential development and education clients. They have a highly experienced and supportive team looking to grow this market sector and this strategic role offers excellent prospects for an individual who is ambitious, driven and keen to succeed and who, importantly, enjoys working collaboratively.
What we are looking for?
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience of commercial property and/or education development with private developer clients. They should possess skills in the majority of the following areas:
- Managing and delivering Quantity Surveying and/or Employers Representative consultancy services
- Proven ability to contribute to business development and business growth
- A track record of generating opportunities and winning new work
- Experience of key client account management
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop a team of talented individuals
- Hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS.
What’s in it for you?
* Flexible working
* Training & development opportunities
* Staff incentives & competitions
* Competitive salary & benefits packages
* Team building & staff conferences
* Charitable fund raising & volunteering
* Involvement in professional & industry organisations
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.