Are you an AutoCAD Technician looking for a new role?
Girling Jones are working with an Engineering Company that specialises in the design and engineering services in the marine, energy and defence markets. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic AutoCAD Technician to join their Engineering team to support current & future growth.
Having developed the theoretical skills learned at university or college, and gained confidence in structural or mechanical design, this is a chance to develop further as a technician, in a creative and innovative business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Ability to produce clear and well-presented drawings in 2D CAD (AutoCAD) and 3D (CAD) and other specialist software
– Set & Manage project deliverables in a timely manner
– Undertake detailed drawing work and engineering design calculations
– Degree or HNC in Naval Architecture/Marine/Mechanical Engineering
– Be able to prioritise workloads efficiently
– Be good with people of differing levels
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.