A new opportunity has arisen to join a precast concrete specialist manufacturer opening a new plant in Somerset.
The business are unique in their offering providing both pre-fabricated concrete, to design, supply and installation services for more bespoke requirements. Established for over 14 years and supporting a range of top tier contractors and organisations within the construction sector the business has identified an opportunity to expand operations further and offer exceptional career opportunities.
With a low turnover of staff, industry leading reward and bonus program, additional holiday for Christmas closure the business focuses on supporting & developing their people.
Your Key responsibilities for this role will be;
- Supervising the company’s concrete manufacturing plant and monitoring quality control checks of daily production
- Supervising a team of operators handling wet concrete and the storage of dry concrete products
- Planning the day to day production schedule
- Maintenance of plant equipment
- Assisting with the scheduling of transport for concrete products
- Liaising with the Sales, Accounts and Transport department to report on capacity levels and lead times
- Providing product and sales feedback to the management team
- Stock keeping
- Arranging the logistics for raw materials.
To be successful in this opportunity you will ideally need a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing plant, excellent communication & leadership skills, and strong organisation & time management skills. If you have prior experience in the pre-cast concrete industry even better. We would love to hear from you.
Five core cultural values are embedded within this business: Excelling in what they do, working and creating a team environment, growing the business and opportunities, remaining cool, calm & positive, and most importantly remaining safe to enjoy your life outside of work.
Annual salary in range of £30 – £35K p/a + package. Please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 or click to apply.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.