I am working with a maintenance contractor who are based in Plymouth for a bathroom fitter to join the planned maintenance team.
Duties will include:
- Rip out old bathroom
- Plumb in sanitary ware, pipework
- Install low level / level access shower trays
- Boxing in pipes, skirting, window sills
- Plastering to make walls good
You will need:
- Plumbing qualifications (NVQ 2/3 or time served)
- Experience fitting wet rooms
- Asbestos awareness
- Own transport
- Own tools
- Good communication skills as will be working in occupied properties
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.