BIM Technician / Revit Technician sought, Exeter. A leading building services contractor requires a BIM Technician to work on a variety of prestigious building services projects based out of their Exeter offices, 1 of three across their western region. The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package, which includes holiday purchase and cycle to work schemes, access to discount website Perkbox or death in service cover but above all else, you will be joining a progressive business with a glowing reputation within the Building Services sector.
Day to day,
- Working with client and design teams
- Produce and deliver design and contract drawings for a range of project types and sizes
- Support project engineers with regard to internal coordination between services
- Highlight any issues with design drawings which may impact on the delivery of projects
- Collate drawing information packages for issue on both standard Auto CAD, Revit and Adobe PDF
- Produce and update drawing registers in line with company drawing control procedures
- Responsible for uploading drawings to external sources
- Attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management
- Working in a friendly environment you will receive full training with some of the most experienced Revit Technicians in the industry.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- You will have a minimum of two years’ experience, be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Revit, is hardworking and driven.
- Relevant Revit MEP qualifications
- Experience in building services would be advantageous
- Be fully IT literate with effective ability in Excel, computer programming skills will be beneficial
- Knowledge of BIM and relevant design software
In return, we’re offering a competitive package whilst working for a progressive business that allows and promotes personal development across the business.
Interested? Click APPLY or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.