The Exeter office of a Residential and Commercial Real Estate consultancy are looking for a “Block Manager” to head up their residential property management division
You will be responsible for the day to day management of circa 800 residential units spanning 30 sites across Exeter and the surrounding area. These range from blocks of 2-3 apartments to sites with 100+ units.
The role also places great importance on expanding their existing portfolio, bringing in new business via word of mouth and relationships with Agents, Developers and private clients.
Reporting into one of the Directors you will oversee a team of three, managing your own P&L for the division
We are looking to attract candidates who have the personality and drive to win new work balanced with the client facing / customer focused skills required to maintain their long term existing relationships.
The role of the “Block Manager” will include the following:
- Management of circa8700 units across 30 developments – from converted blocks of 3-4 to large 100 unit developments
- 20% new business development vs 80% existing customer management
- Professional development of existing team to allow more delegation of duties
- Management of the day to day operations and multiple stakeholder relationships
- Coordination of requests and administration of services.
- Implementation and maintaining strategic plan
- Responsibility for divisional P&L
- Ensuring lease compliance across the portfolio.
- Effective monitoring and cost control for service charge budgets.
- Regular reporting and analysis of spend to budget
- Managing additional services and large scale projects.
- Complete LPE1 enquiry packs for sales.
- Regular site inspections
- Stakeholder and board meetings meetings
We are looking for “Block Managers” with the following skills and experience:
- Desired Qualifications – AssocRICS / MIRPM / AIRPM
- Background in Commercial or Residential Property management
- Stable work history
- Local the Exeter area or genuine re-locator
- Excellent management skills
- Proven business developer
If you would like to know more please press APPLY to send in your CV
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.