I’m looking to procure a Building Surveyor that’s nearing Chartership or has recently Chartered in Truro. Having recently moved to a bigger office, this consultancy is looking to continue growth and build on their team of 6, made up of Graduates, Directors and everything in between. Their focus is on residential property and they cover the full building surveying spectrum with a weighting towards project work. Projects can be refurbishments, extensions and new builds and are usually up to £5m in value.
You will have a degree in Building Surveying or similar (must be RICS accredited) and will either be nearing Chartership or will recently have Chartered. You will have experience in project work and the use of JCT contracts as well as experience in party walls, boundary disputes and dilapidations.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a degree in Building Surveying or similar (RICS accredited)
- You will be Chartered or nearing Chartership
- Experience in project work and JCT contracts
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
What’s in it for you?
- £35,000-£45,000 + package (inc company van, phone, RICS membership fees, pension)
- Autonomy with support with an experienced team
- An established local consultancy with excellent admin support
- Investment in new technology to improve work quality
- Big, open plan office space
For more information on this role and others we may have please call James Colliver for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.