- Posted on:
- Ref: MMGJCRMDT1_1558000237
Girling Jones are currently recruiting for a Carpenter to join a responsive maintenance team to carry out day to day repairs in occupied properties and VOIDS.
Duties will include:
- Attending day to day responsive repairs
- Working in occupied and VOID domestic properties
- Kitchen fitting
- Second fix carpentry
- Basic plumbing, changing taps, WC etc
You will need:
- NVQ / City & Guilds or time served in Carpentry
- Experience within a similar role
- CSCS card – desirable
- Own tools
- Clean driving licence
If you are interested in this role please click on “apply” now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.