I am working with a Cornwall based building & maintenance contractor to recruit a Multi Skilled “Carpenter” to join the responsive maintenance team who are based in Truro. You will be working within occupied and VOID properties carrying out refurbishments and alterations.
You will be working a 37-hour week!
Day to day “Carpenter” duties:
- Carpentry repairs
- Fitting kitchen base units
- Fitting wall units
- Fitting work surfaces
- Hanging doors
- Replacing W/Cs
- Surface repair UPVC windows & doors
- Tiling repairs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- NVQ 2-3 or equivalent or time served
- To be multi skilled
- Experience working within a similar role as a “Carpenter”
- Driving licence
What you’ll get in return:
- £19 per hour (Paid via CIS)
- Van & Fuel card
- Power tools
- 39 hour working week (Monday – Friday)
If you are interested in this role please click apply to forward an up to date CV or call Joe Hockin now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.