CDM Project Manager
Are you a team player who enjoys working for a privately owned principal contractor. Do you live in Devon and want a regional role for a leading civils infrastructure contractor in its class? If yes please read on!
We are working with a civils infrastructure contractor involved in a major civils construction infrastructure project involving multiple services and installations.
Based from site offices in South Devon your role will include;
- Supporting the provision of an integrated delivery partnership of a large dock refurbishment project in Devonport ensuring compliance with and adherence to all clients CDM requirements throughout the entire project supply chain.
- Co-ordinating across delivery function & in conjunction with the contractual stipulations to deliver safely and in line with CDM requirements on each site whilst liaising with the clients own Health & Safety management delegate.
- Developing strong relationships with all colleagues, this business operates a “sleeves up” methodology, from director to operatives, people are afforded respect and the business works as one team.
- Working closely with the framework partners and client representatives.
- Ensuring all construction activities from a CDM perspective are supported and inline with good working practices.
In the capacity of CDM Project Manager you will be working within the specialist civil engineering division working closely with the scheme management team delivering a large section of a £30M+ program of works initially over the next 2/3 years. Technical aspects of this large infrastructure upgrade program of works will include subways, hydro dams, buildings, piling and many more all with their own complexities. You will ideally have prior main contractor experience within a marine/environmental framework environment of heavy civils. Basic salary in the region of £50K to £55K plus package dependant upon experience.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.