About the job
We base our ethos on being able to communicate clearly with Clients and delivering the best possible results in their projects. We have established a returning client base and we are now looking for an enthusiastic Chartered Structural Engineer who will become a vital part of our team.
You will be working alongside all members of the team, attending site visits, lead your own projects, and be involved in company meetings. Exact Structures strives to provide learning opportunities for employees so you will be teaching new graduates as they start their career.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and structural reports
- Going to site, answering on-site queries, and overseeing work in progress
- Providing quotations for both public and professional enquiries
- Financial management of projects
- Liaising with all members of staff
- Liaising with all project members including architects, builders, and clients as necessary
- Leading projects, delegating tasks and providing design checks
We do all our own technical drawing so experience with any of these programmes is desirable:
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.