We are recruiting for a national, award-winning property consultancy delivering high profile, inspiring developments to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK.
This is a specialist property and construction consultancy, providing expertise in architecture, surveying, building services engineering and strategic development across a wide range of projects. They work with both public and private sector clients and have a growing client base in the eastern region.
We currently recruiting for a Chartered Surveyor with excellent interpersonal skills and able to undertake a range of Surveying activity within a forward-thinking, growing company. Ideally a Chartered Building Surveyor, but candidates with strong Quantity Surveying and/or Project Management experience will also be considered.
The practice covers a broad range of work across several industry sectors including residential development, education, care, healthcare. and commercial sectors.
You’ll be joining an established consultancy with strong income lines to take on your own projects working with their internal design teams and winning work independently. In addition to local work there is the opportunity to be part of our wider team working with other clients and locations across the country.
What we are looking for?
- Member of RICS (essential).
- Experienced in both project and professional work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate competently and confidently.
- You will be able to show a track record of winning business.
- You will be a positive, organised, dynamic professional who is output driven.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary of up to £55,000.
- Professional subscription.
- Business mileage.
- Generous leave allowance.
- Employee recognition/reward scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free to employee Healthcare cashback plan.
- Employee Assistance.
This position is being offered on a full time, permanent contract offering 37hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.