Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Civil / Drainage Engineer with 7+ years of post-graduate experience and nearing professionally qualified or have obtained incorporated or equivalent professional institution status.
- Demonstrate good development of knowledge in civil engineering and development infrastructure.
- Have awareness of construction contracts and terms of appointment. Have the ability to liaise with clients, stakeholders, local authorities and highways officers.
- Be fully conversant with sectional agreements such as S38, S278, etc.
- Have awareness of business development activities and be responsible for the preparation, issue and management of technical project information, including calculations and drawing information, in accordance with the standard requirements.
- To have limited responsibility for technical, financial and managerial aspects of complete projects as directed by your line manager. To maintain high standards of information presentation and to ensure their accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of post-graduate experience nearing professionally qualified or have obtained incorporated or equivalent professional institution status
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Full clean driving license
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.