It is always a pleasure to team up with this hugely successful development company specialising in the residential sector across the Cornwall region
This company has a primary purpose to generate a future revenue stream for its owners, but also has a number of other key priorities such as having a positive impact on the design quality and sustainability of the built environment in Cornwall
What are they looking for?
They are looking to procure a Quality Technician / Clerk of Works to join the team in their office in Cornwall.
This position will be to manage and provide a high quality inspection service between the construction and development departments to ensure a consistent high quality product is achieved
- Ensuring that all relationships with external bodies are managed appropriately
- Defects Management
- Keeping the departments informed of information from customer feedback and staff projects reviews, to assist in the planning for improvement
- Conduct final quality inspections of properties before they are handed over to the customer, and putting into place prior to handover any remedial action required
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in a Surveying or Building Inspector capacity, ideally for a housing developer
- Passion for building quality new homes
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Construction related qualification preferred
Please click on the “Apply Now” button for more information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.