Clientside asset surveyor
- Posted on:
- Ref: matt27389344_1549792815
Girling Jones have are looking to recruit a Building surveyor with extensive Residential experience to deliver Condition surveys, Asbestos surveys, Fire risk assessments and energy performance assessments across our clients stock.
Working as a key part of a small team of surveyors you will be working with customers on a daily basis to ensure the highest level of service. You will act as manager and technical lead for colleagues and ensure graduates are properly supported through there APC.
This is an exciting time for this organisation as they seek to further develop there estate through significant refurbishment and regeneration projects
The Ideal Person
- Building surveyor with Residential experience
- MRICS essential
- Experienced carrying out condition surveys and associated report writing
- Comfortable managing multiple work streams
- Expert knowledge of building regulations and Planning procedures
- Excellent technical knowledge across Decent homes, H&S, and Asbestos regulations
- Experienced working with contractors, resolving disputes etc.
- Excellent soft skills – customer focused
In addition you will need to respond to ad-hoc requests such Disabled adaptations and right to buy applications.
This role is a great platform for a surveyor seeking to develop management skills and further develop project management skills whilst working on a range of large and interesting projects.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.