Girling Jones require a professional and experienced Commercial Gas Engineer with suitable qualifications to work on gas boilers and a variety of other gas appliances. The Business are a national Mechanical and Electrical building service provider, offering integrated planned preventative as well as reactive maintenance services across all property portfolios. We provide complete project management, installation, in house maintenance and tailored managed solutions to a broad range of clients across the UK. Our 6 offices are strategically placed and take ownership of their areas customers to provide a fast, reliable, local service.
- We are looking for a Commercial Gas / Boiler engineer to do service, maintenance and plant room installations on site at Plymouth University
- The engineer will be responsible for planned maintenance and reactive repairs for all mechanical equipment that can be found in a plant room but will need to be suitably qualified to service and work on the gas boilers
- The position is predominantly site based in Plymouth, however, as the region develops there may be a requirement for travel within Devon and Cornwall.
- Salary up to £38,000
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and Tablet
- We are offering a good package paid from door to door and overtime paid after 45 hours has been worked each week.
- Ideally the engineer will live in Plymouth or if not, no further than a 30 minute drive from Plymouth centre.
If you are interested please click ‘apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.