Girling Jones are seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer in the Exeter Area for a Family run business operating since 1969. The Business are established, professional and reliable air conditioning experts, who are also leading providers of refrigeration, ventilation, electrical services, heat recovery and climate control systems in the South West with offices based in Exeter Taunton and Plymouth. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be joining the close-knit Maintenance team. The business supply, install and commission all boiler types including natural gas, LPG, oil, and biomass. We undertake installations from a small compact boiler to an industrial boiler plant as well as gas heaters and warm air heaters.
Day to Day duties:
- Experience of Servicing and repairing Commercial and domestic boilers.
- Gas tightness testing/purging
- Mechanical repairs – Pipework/ general plumbing
- Knowledge of associated peripheral plant (pumps, pressurisation units, boosters)
- Knowledge of AC/Vent systems
- Basic electrical knowledge required, fault finding etc.
- Commercial Gas tickets
- Gas Safe
- Commercial Experience
- Domestic Tickets ( Ideally)
- Full Driving License
- Competitive Salary (Discussion)
- Monday- Friday, 37.5 hours a week
- Overtime Available
- Van + Fuel Card
- Phone/ Tablet
- Company Uniform
- Pension Scheme
For more information on the position above please click ‘Apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.