Girling Jones are currently seeking Commercial Gas Engineers based in Plymouth to work for a historic Gas and Heating business who have been trading for over 50 years. This close knit business provide extensive comprehensive support services to the non domestic sector and have had an increase of 46% workload In the last year. They also work in partnership with major heating manufactures. Our Gas, LPG and oil heating experts work on warm air heaters, Radiant tube heaters, energy efficient boilers and also carry out annual heating services, inspections and certifications across a large number of client in the South West of England.
Day to Day Duties as a Commercial Gas Engineer would include:
- Emergency Breakdown and repairs
- Servicing and maintenance of commercial Gas Appliances
- Annual boiler safety checks
- Safety Certification
- Inspection of Industrial boiler tubes and pipework’s
- Servicing and Maintenance of Commercial Heating Appliances
- Ventilation and Extraction Services
- Work on the Dockyards, MOD Sites and one off jobs
- Commercial Gas Tickets including CCN1, CENWAT
- Gas Safe
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Plumbing and Heating
- Full Driving License
- Commutable to Plymouth
- £36,000-£38,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus scheme paid in June depending on Company performance
- Van included
- 39 Hour week Monday to Friday
- Ongoing training and development included
- Overtime available at time and half after 5PM and Saturdays
- Double pay on Sundays
If you are interested in the role above please click ‘Apply now’ or contact Josh Cockerill for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.